BE PART OF A
Sustainable Growing Company
We are a family owned business with a global experience. Our success comes from a unique approach within the quality packaging industry that has made us a worldwide reference.
We know that our diverse team is key for our success. What does it mean for you? Being part of a solid and successful company that promotes and supports learning, growth, participation in innovative projects and international opportunities, while surrounded by people that enjoy working as a team. We want you to be part of us.
Social Climate Survey
WE ARE LISTENING
We care about you
We care about your perspective and this is necessary to see how to continue to improve.
We listen to you
We are actively listening to what you have to say.
We are trustworthy
This information is delivered anonymously and remains confidential, clarifying to the management what needs to be done.
Our people, our Success
From training, experiencing diverse fields within the company, to career evolution opportunities, we have a track record of contributing to build better professionals that can truly access their progression. Internal promotions opportunities are common and part of a growing environment.
We care about the impact we have on the world
We work every day to make it better.
That is why you will be part of a business powered by Solar and Geothermal Energies which manufactures 100% reusable, recyclable and quality products. So that tomorrow can be better for all of us.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The Production Assistant will be integrated in a small team, led by a teamleader
– Receive the daily priority list from the team leader
– Ensure that the production equipment is supplied with the materials needed
– Perform the self-checking tasks and make the respective records.
– Comply with the packaging and identification requirements of the products, the products are light.
– Ensure the cleanliness and organization of the work space and equipment, following the cleaning and safety protocols.
– Receive, apply and evaluate the training provided
– Good communicating skills in Portuguese and/or English
– Team work
– Resilience during peaks of activity
– Need your own transportation
– Availability for rotating shifts
What we offer
– Base salary, shift subsidy, meal subsidy
– Initial, continued and diversified training
– Opportunities for growth and participation in projects in the different areas of operation.
– Good physical and technical working conditions in a modern and innovative company.
If you have the desire to work in a dynamic, challenging and goal-oriented team environment and/or are motivated to deliver with maximum quality, this could be your opportunity!
GEPACK is hiring a Warehouse Operative
The Warehouse Operative will be part of the Warehouse team
Safely move inventory using warehouse equipment – forklift, stackers, scanners and others
Fulfil operations and production materials request
Collect and store products delivered to the warehouse in the proper identified locations.
Use the computer to input relevant task information
Ensure workspace is free of debris and remove safety hazards from aisles, following the safety and hygiene protocols
Stock inventory and location checks
Ability work with the team as well as autonomously
Receive, apply and evaluate received training.
Forklift operation experience
Basic knowledge of warehouse work
Good communication skills
Open to learn (growth opportunities)
Need your own transportation
Available for rotating shifts
What we offer
Salary: wage, shift compensation, food card
Initial training, continuous development in different operations
Growth opportunities, possibility to participate in projects across the organization..
Good workplace environment within a modern and innovative company.
If you want to work in a dynamic, challenging and goal-oriented team environment, motivated to deliver maximum quality, this could be your opportunity!